Solar Panel Inspection
Protect your investment with a solar panel inspection.
SPRING SOLAR INSPECTION
$325.00 Solar Inspection when you book with us today & sign up for a yearly solar service plan!
TOP BENEFITS OF A SOLAR INSPECTION
Protect your investment
- Conduct solar inspections when buying or selling a home with an existing solar system.
- We can provide a performance evaluation of a leased or older system.
- Request an annual inspection and maintenance assessment. Ask us about our winter solar inspection promo today!
- We evaluate your solar system for optimal perfromance, needed repairs and any concerns you may have.
- We can conduct residential solar inspections.
- Our solar inspection professionals are fully licensed and insured.
Long lasting solar
- A solar installation is meant to last 20 – 30 years, with regular monitoring and maintenance to perform at its best.
- The best way to ensure your solar panels lasts as long as possible is to schedule yearly thorough inspections to head off any potential issues.
Why our clients trust us:
How often do solar panels need to be inspected?
Periodic maintenance checks and visual inspections should be done at least once a year. The only time you may need more extensive maintenance or solar panel cleaning is if you notice your energy bill has gone up, see a red light on your inverter, or get an email notification from the monitoring provider (Enphase or SolarEdge) that there are production issues.
How much does a solar panel inspection cost?
A thorough inspection will include a physical inspection on the roof and a diagnostic inspection of the systems electrical output on the ground or in your basement. They take about 2 hours and a one off inspection will cost around $250 depending on system size. We recommend you sign up for a yearly inspection, which costs less.
What does a solar panel inspection consist of?
- Overall efficiency and performance
- Inspect inverters and disconnect points to be sure the are working properly
- Check the mounting system (Roof connection points and module clamps)
Examine Cabling to be sure it’s undamaged and properly commented at the ended
You will receive an inspection report detailing everything checked and the results, as well as photos.
The PV Installation Professional (PVIP) Board Certification is considered the gold standard for PV professionals in the renewable energy industry, ,with an 80% fail rate for exam takers and only 2000 certificate holders worldwide. Recognized and demanded by organizations, the PVIP Board Certification validates competence to perform in the role of PV Installation Professional, which encompasses PV design, installation, operations, commissioning and maintenance.